CALL FOR PAPERS
We welcome you to make an intellectual contribution to the Conference at IWW-2017. The paper presentation will have to fall under the purview of any one of the topics within the sub-themes specified for the conference. Contents for the side events will be managed by the respective organizers.
- Last date for submission of Synopsis: August 31, 2017
- Communication on approved Synopsis: September 10, 2017
- Last date for submission of Full Length Paper: September 15, 2017
- Communication on acceptance of Full Length Paper: September 20, 2017
A limited support towards travel and waiving of registration fees will be available to national and international presenters of quality papers.
Paper Submission Process
- At least one author of the paper should register for the event online on the official website of India Water Week.
- Click on 'Register Now' button and fill out the required information.
- A User ID and Password will be generated upon successful registration. This can be used to log in for all future communication and information (Submission of paper and management of participation).
The entire process of submission of a synopsis/paper and approvals for the same is online. The organizers will not respond to or accept any synopsis/paper submitted to the e-mail accounts of the event or individual e-mail accounts of the organizers. Also, please do not send any material in any other form like DVDs, printed pages etc. for inclusion as synopsis/paper. All such materials, if sent, will be ignored.
The event will be able to support a limited number of side events, which supplement the theme and provide additional inputs and opinions on the subject matter of the event. Voluntary Professional Bodies and NGOs and Institutions are invited to make proposals following our guidelines.